top of page

Our National Trust Pub

The Radnor Arms is a freehouse pub and was originally the village Smithy, where horses would come for their horseshoes and other equipment was forged. It was converted to a pub in 1949. The building is owned by the National Trust as part of the Buscot and Coleshill Estates.

The pub is perfect for booking parties, with funky decor, lots of space and a large garden with car park, plus free parking on the road outside.

It is perfectly situated for exploring the National Trust countryside and walkers, cyclists and dog-walkers take advantage of this at all times of the year, with a welcome stop at the pub for refreshments as a reward for their efforts.

bottom of page